Scale was a happy place again today ... 231.6 ... I know that won't continue indefinitely and there will come a day of no or negative weight loss. But I am enjoying it while it continues. I am 5 lbs down since last week. That curve is a little steep for the long term, but it sure is nice now.
Today will be my first test. I am meeting some friends at Bravo, an Italian restaurant. Thankfully, they have salads, so I am not stuck with pasta or pizza. I think they also have a great chicken breast in a caper sauce that should be pretty good. My downfall, if I submit, will be the pre-meal bread. So I will keep full of water and see how it goes.
Grocery shopping again today as well. It is interesting to browse the aisles with a new eye. I'll hit the fresh veggies hard. George and I love salads with tons of chopped veggies.
I did get my walk in yesterday. Made it to the neighbor's mailbox. But my fumble-fingers turned off Endomundo's monitoring as I was putting my phone back in my pocket. I know how not to do that ... just wasn't thinking. So next report will be after the walk today.
Thanks for all the supportive comments. I'll try to respond to them as I see them from now on. I appreciate it!
No comments:
Post a Comment