Scale: 229.4 -- broke 230!
Walked yesterday -- yay me!
Feel more energized today. Perhaps because I've gone to bed by 10 PM the last two nights. Perhaps because I just had a great lunch with a friend who sparked all kinds of ideas for my cruise business. I will comment on the direction that business is taking in my cruise blog.
Listening to "What Would Google Do" in the car. Also energizing ... so much so that I have ordered the print version so I can write all over it and underline and refer back and forth. Just can't get that same experience with e-book or audio. Everything has its purpose.
Just got back from our vacation! So glad to hear it is going well with you and your healthy road! Keep up the good and inspiring work!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Ashley and John! I think I have the eating thing going well enough that I will start concentrating on the walking thing now. It's like spinning plates!
ReplyDelete