The scale is bouncing around. I decided to record my weight only when I am below my last recorded weight. Oh, the games we play! ... but that should give me a good indication of the slope and, consequently the speed, of my weight loss.
I continue to enjoy eating the South Beach way. I have discarded thinking of this as a "diet" and now think of it as a way of eating. It puts my head in the right space ... taking this on for the long term. Although I still have the occasional longing (not as strong as a "craving") for my refined carbs, I am pretty much able to keep them at bay.
Cardiologist appointment tomorrow, so perhaps he will get my BP meds on the right track and I can get back to feeling normal. Then to focus on the walking again!
No comments:
Post a Comment