Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jan 11 - Yucky

First, the scale 230.6. I am pleased to be holding my own

But I am soooo tired. I still believe the new BP meds are kicking my ass. I didn't go to PEO meeting last night, but went to bed very early. Still tired when I awoke this AM. BP was 90/65 ... VERY low for me. So, here's the question I am struggling with ... do I (1) cut the Norvasc dose in half on my own and see how that works (2) leave a msg at cardiologist's office asking what to do or (3) just wait another week until my scheduled visit and see if my body adjusts?

Thoughts? Advice?

1 comment:

  1. Maureen, Leave a message with your cardiologist and ask if you can half your dose.
    You are right your blood pressure is so low its making you tired. Congrats on the weight loss. I also lost 7 lbs b ut currently can't exercise due to injury.

    ReplyDelete