227.0 this morning! The downward trend continues! I am within striking distance of a 10 pound loss in my first three weeks. Not so much walking lately. Still kind of tired. Although Jenn called Fri night and we talked about it. She thinks the sudden loss of simple carbs, even in the form of fruit, could cause some of the tiredness. Coupled with the new BP meds, my symptoms could be accounted for. Re-introducing fruits the last couple of days as we move to Phase 2 of the diet, so we will see if that helps.
I know I can have whole grain carbs on phase 2, but I am loathe to try to introduce them too quickly. Even whole-grain carbs can trigger my rice/pasta/potato/flour craving, so it would be easy to go overboard on, say, whole wheat pasta ... c'mon, it's whole wheat, so an entire heaping bowl of it should be good for me, right??? See how I can get myself into trouble?
No comments:
Post a Comment