Today will be a day for knitting. I spent way too much time yesterday lost in the World of Warcraft and need to get back to my real life (tho' it is a great escape!). I have the afghan to finish for a PEO sister and have a PEO meeting tonight to prepare for. Just living my life.
Have given the news of the recurrence to just about everybody. Once again, I am overwhelmed at the outpouring of love, good thoughts, and prayers that are coming my way. I am so blessed to have such a supportive circle of friends and family. I will ask now that some of that support be directed to George. He is having a rough time of it. Of course, he doesn't want to talk with anyone, but I do worry that he keeps it all inside. If you are in Albuquerque, call and ask him to meet for coffee. If elsewhere, send him an e-mail just to chat. I know he will appreciate it.
I'll post pictures of the babies and the afghan soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment