Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 11 - cancelled everything

Yep. I even cancelled my nail appointment. THAT'S how rotten I feel. Am trying to wean myself off the Nyquil. I don't believe that doping myself up all day can possibly be good for me.

George has banished me to the upstairs. He doesn't deal well with me being sick. He thinks I should just go to bed and stay there until I am well. Two problems with that ... one, I can't lay down flat because that brings on a coughing attack, and two, I'm just not sleepy anymore. So I will stay upstairs and knit. The positive side of this is that I will likely get Yvette's afghan done!

The trip did not interfere with weight loss. In fact, I'm finally down below 220. Just barely at 219.8, but that's what counts for me! A little ray of sunshine in this otherwise dreary, coughing, sick day.

No comments:

Post a Comment