I feel vindicated! WSJ published an article today about research that shows gaming is good for your brain!! Check it out here ... for all my comments, check out my WoW blog here.
Feel pretty good today. Lunch with a good friend ... so will be catching up on everything we have missed talking about for a couple of months.
Have had a PEO call almost every morning. I finally feel like I have the time to give now that I am retired. I remember the last time I was president and how rushed everything felt. Now I have the time to pay attention to the Chapter. Think it's going to be a great year for us.
Waiting desperately for a new post from you! Well, to be honest there are a few things that I am waiting desperately for, but one of them is a new post from you!!
ReplyDelete